Monday, January 16, 2006

February 2nd 2004

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I have written to everyone, I know. In part I have not written because I have been on break and in part because things are becoming more routine. After a year and a half of being in Africa I have become use to it. At times I am still in awe of who I am where I am at and what I am doing but for the most part I am getting into a state of normalcy.

Part of my routine that I have been involved in is my having a regular work schedule. For the last year I have been able to do regular work at the school I am assigned too. I am now working every school day overseeing some computer classes, teaching others, and assisting in teaching of English classes. Things are going well. I have a nice amount of work that I am scheduled to do and then lots of other work I do when I feel like it.

I am looking forward to a new break in my routine with the visit of my first visitors from America coming to see me. My mother, Debra and her friend Donna are set to come to Africa in a couple weeks with me as their tour guide. Hope everything goes well.

I am enclosing a picture of the school some of the teachers and some of the girls. I hope everyone is doing well living in the light and love.

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home